The Recruiter sources and recruits top qualified candidates and then matches them to opportunities with clients. This position demands drive and self-motivation. The Talent Recruiter will have the ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities in a high-paced and driven and competitive sales environment.
- Source and recruit candidates through various means including social medial, job boards, employee referrals and other methods necessary.
- Understand the client’s hiring objectives and requirements.
- Submit candidates to clients who meet and exceed the client requirements.
- As the candidate representative the Talent Recruiter will work hand in hand in hand with their candidate through the interview process, salary negotiation and offer letter signing.
- Source prospective clients through referrals, networking, social media, internet research, sales leads and direct contact.
- Collaborate with colleagues to expedite the placement process.
- As the client advocate, guide clients thorough the recruiting process.
- Manage the interview and hiring process as the liaison between the client and the candidate.
- Continuously expand their client base through ongoing new business development.
- Schedule and facilitate new clients meetings to introduce new clients to The Alpha Group.
- Excellent Character
- The ability to work in a fast paced and sales driven environment.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Driven and competitive.
- Strong desire to exceed goals.
- Have a desire to work independently and control your professional growth.
- Hold a strong work ethic.
- Excellent communication skills and h high organizational skills.
- Kean negotiating skills.
If you are the candidate described above you would be professional, persistent, and methodical. This position is suited best for a goal orientated person who wants to launch their career in an entrepreneurial business environment. If this opportunity sounds like you and you are ready to launch your sales career with the best in the industry, please apply today and be prepared to impress.