This is part of a series of guidance documents developed under the Occupational Safety and Health Administration’s (OSHA’s) Temporary Worker Initiative (TWI). This Initiative focuses on compliance with safety and health requirements when temporary workers are employed under the joint employment of a staffing agency and a host employer.
OSHA Temporary Worker InitiativePosted by Human Resources Department
Latest from Human Resources Department
- From the Desk of HR: Winter Driving Safety Tips
- Workplace Stress: A Silent Killer of Employee Health and Productivity
- 10 Important Things HR Experts Want Employers to Know About Employee Benefits
- From the Desk of H.R. - New MA Law Updates Veterans Day Leave Entitlements
- From the Desk of H.R. - Back to Basics: A rookie's guide to the FMLA