Our client is currently seeking a Picker-Packer. This is a full time, temporary to permanent position. The hours are 11:00 am -7:30 pm Monday-Friday. The starting pay is $13.25/hour.
Duties of the Packing Associate include:
- Must be able to accurately & quickly select orders to match invoice at hand
- Must have proven track record of working efficiently in a warehouse
- Inspect that the physical items pulled for an order match identically with the items as printed on the order invoice.
- Pack the physical items for an order for shipment, using proper packaging materials.
- Scan orders for shipment.
Qualifications for the Packing Associate include:
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Must have previous warehouse experience
- Forklift certification is a plus
- Ability to perform lifting 50 lbs regularly; 80 lbs occasionally
- Must be extremely reliable