Our client is currently seeking a Nurse Scheduler. This is a full time, temporary to possible permanent position. The hours are 8:00 am-4:30 pm or 10:30 am-7:00 pm Monday-Friday. Salary will be up to $22/hour based on qualifications.
Responsibilities of the Nurse Scheduler:
- Creates, maintains & manages all Daily and Master schedules for Nursing Department, including Nurses and CNAs.
- Receives Director of Nursing (DON) review and approval for posting.
- Posts daily nurse staffing form as required and adjust as necessary.
- Keeps organized and accurate records of all daily staffing reports/records
- Serves as liaison to Staff with respect to work schedules & collaborates with other Departments.
- Notifies Facility Leadership appropriately regarding call-outs and assists with securing coverage.
- Balances Facility’s Staffing needs and the Staff schedule preferences.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 2-3 years of demonstrated, current experience scheduling/staffing in a 24/7 long-term care facility strongly preferred but not required
- Proficient with computers and software applications necessary to perform job such as Microsoft Office
- Ability to analyze as well as evaluate reports and report trends to leadership team.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
Benefits: Health Insurance, Vacation Pay.