Calling All College Students!
We have immediate job opportunities available! These are temporary positions that will keep you busy throughout the summer!!
The Alpha Group has partnered with several local companies to hire:
- Warehouse Workers (Forklift/Pickers/Packers/Shipping/Receiving)
- Driver’s Helpers
- Office Assistant/Administrative Assistant
- And many more!
Positions are open throughout Southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island! Locations include: Norton, Attleboro, Mansfield, Bellingham, Franklin, Taunton, Bridgewater, Woburn, Watertown and More!
If you're hard working, reliable, dependable and ready to work today, we want to meet you!
Happy Holidays from all of us here at The Alpha Group!
The area's leading staffing firm is seeking an experienced & high energy Recruiter. This is a full time, temporary to permanent position. We offering excellent benefits & earning potential!
Responsibilities for the Recruiter include:
Managing existing clients while securing new clients
Following up on leads and making cold calls
Identifying client needs
Screening and interviewing job candidates
Qualifications and requirements for Recruiter role:
Must be self motivated with strong desire to exceed sales goals.
Be prepared to demonstrate effective negotiation and closing techniques
Would you like to work with some of the brightest minds in the Staffing Industry? Do you want to be part of a team that’s changing the world of staffing? The Alpha Group! We’re looking for people who love to win, have strong business ethics and great communication skills. This is a full time, temporary to permanent position. Base salary is $40k plus commission.
Responsibilities of Sales Representative:
- Prospecting new business leads and setting appointments through extensive cold calling techniques
- Making sales presentations to prospective customers
- Negotiating rates and terms with customers
- Maintaining regular contact with customers to build and retain effective relationships
- Providing responsive customer service and resolving customer issues quickly and efficiently
Qualifications and requirements of Sales role:
- Ability to demonstrate strong relationship recruiting skills and be able to develop a diverse candidate pool within many industries
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong negotiating skills
- Ability to develop strong interpersonal relationships and appropriate rapport with all levels within client organizations, candidates, internal colleagues and management
- Demonstrate a full range of sourcing techniques including internet sourcing, networking, job boards, referrals and personal network
- Ability to make sound business decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the staffing industry
- Able to prioritize tasks to meet individual and business goals
- Self-motivated with a high attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Unwavering positive attitude, Aggressive drive for results, and ability to deal with ambiguity required