Our client is currently seeking a Box Truck Driver/ Installation Technician. This is a temporary to permanent opportunity. The hours can vary but the approximate start time is 7:00 am - Finish. There is also some evening and weekend work. The pay rate is $16/hour.
Responsibilities of Box Truck Driver/ Installation Technician :
- Unloading / loading trucks
- Opening & removing products from packaging
- Drive truck to location
- Furniture installation
Qualifications of Box Truck Driver/ Installation Technician:
- Must have a gooddriving record
- A valid DOT card is required as well
- Ability to lift 60 lbs
- Good customer service skills
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
Calling All College Students!
We have immediate job opportunities available! These are temporary positions that will keep you busy throughout the summer!!
The Alpha Group has partnered with several local companies to hire:
- Warehouse Workers (Forklift/Pickers/Packers/Shipping/Receiving)
- Driver’s Helpers
- Office Assistant/Administrative Assistant
- And many more!
Positions are open throughout Southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island! Locations include: Norton, Attleboro, Mansfield, Bellingham, Franklin, Taunton, Bridgewater, Woburn, Watertown and More!
If you're hard working, reliable, dependable and ready to work today, we want to meet you!
Our client is currently seeking several energetic & enthusiastic laborers. This position offers the dual-ability to work within the warehouse and outdoors! Don’t stay cramped up in a stuffy warehouse – make the move to this fun, fast-paced job.
These are full time, long term positions. The hours are 8:00 am - Finish, Monday-Sunday (your schedule will include a combination of varying days on/off). Must be available to work weekends.
The pay rate is $14/hour and time & half offered for overtime.
NOW ACCEPTING ONLINE APPLICATIONS – PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME FOR CONSIDERATION!!
Duties for Laborers:
- Preparing orders in the warehouse
- Organizing/moving product within the warehouse
- Setting up and installing large tents for special events
- Moving and setting up furniture
- Loading/ unloading trucks
- Breaking down equipment
- Other duties as needed
Qualifications for Laborers:
- Must be comfortable working outdoors in all weather conditions
- Ideal candidate should be available to work long term
- Ability to handle heavy lifting (50lbs+)
- Good attendance and punctuality are essential
- Being a great team player
Our client, a distribution company located in Franklin, MA is looking to add several Warehouse Workers to their growing team. These are full time, long term positions. The hours are 5:00 AM - 1:30 PM Tuesday-Saturday. Hourly pay rate is $12/hour plus bonuses!
Duties for Warehouse Worker may include:
- Unloading truck and put away merchandise
- Product movement from the receiving dock to appropriate location
- Checking all outbound furniture pieces prior to delivery to ensure no damages to furniture and all parts included
- Assist drivers with load outs, assemblies when needed
- Utilize companies mission, vision and values to govern daily tasks
- Perform other warehouse duties as necessary
Requirements of the Warehouse Worker:
- Must be self motivated and ability to work independently
- Must demonstrate ability to work on a team
- Must have positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Ability to work under pressure and be a fast learner
- Must be reliable
- Ability to work as a team
- Ability to walk, bend, stand and climb throughout duration of shift
- Ability to lift 75 lbs
Benefits: Health Insurance, Vacation Pay.