Our client is currently seeking an entry-level Manufacturing Assistant. This is a full time, temporary to permanent position. The hours are 6:00 am - 4:00 pm Monday-Thursday. The starting pay rate is $12/hour.
Duties for the Manufacturing Assistant include:
- Picking orders
- Packing material for shipment
- Inspecting product for quality
- Various manufacturing/ production tasks as needed
Qualifications and requirements of Manufacturing Assistant:
- Positive and upbeat attitude
- Highly motivated and willing to learn
- Takes direction well
- Entry-level position so no previous manufacturing experience needed!
Our client is currently seeking several energetic & enthusiastic laborers. This position offers the dual-ability to work within the warehouse and outdoors! Don’t stay cramped up in a stuffy warehouse – make the move to this fun, fast-paced job.
These are full time, long term positions. The hours are 8:00 am - Finish, Monday-Sunday (your schedule will include a combination of varying days on/off). Must be available to work weekends.
The pay rate is $14/hour and time & half offered for overtime.
NOW ACCEPTING ONLINE APPLICATIONS – PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME FOR CONSIDERATION!!
Duties for Laborers:
- Preparing orders in the warehouse
- Organizing/moving product within the warehouse
- Setting up and installing large tents for special events
- Moving and setting up furniture
- Loading/ unloading trucks
- Breaking down equipment
- Other duties as needed
Qualifications for Laborers:
- Must be comfortable working outdoors in all weather conditions
- Ideal candidate should be available to work long term
- Ability to handle heavy lifting (50lbs+)
- Good attendance and punctuality are essential
- Being a great team player