Our client is currently seeking several energetic & enthusiastic laborers. This position offers the dual-ability to work within the warehouse and outdoors! Don’t stay cramped up in a stuffy warehouse – make the move to this fun, fast-paced job.
These are full time, long term positions. The hours are 8:00 am - Finish, Monday-Sunday (your schedule will include a combination of varying days on/off). Must be available to work weekends.
The pay rate is $14/hour and time & half offered for overtime.
NOW ACCEPTING ONLINE APPLICATIONS – PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME FOR CONSIDERATION!!
Duties for Laborers:
- Preparing orders in the warehouse
- Organizing/moving product within the warehouse
- Setting up and installing large tents for special events
- Moving and setting up furniture
- Loading/ unloading trucks
- Breaking down equipment
- Other duties as needed
Qualifications for Laborers:
- Must be comfortable working outdoors in all weather conditions
- Ideal candidate should be available to work long term
- Ability to handle heavy lifting (50lbs+)
- Good attendance and punctuality are essential
- Being a great team player
Our client is currently seeking an entry-level Manufacturing Assistant. This is a full time, temporary to permanent position. The hours are 6:00 am - 4:00 pm Monday-Thursday. The starting pay rate is $12/hour.
Duties for the Manufacturing Assistant include:
- Picking orders
- Packing material for shipment
- Inspecting product for quality
- Various manufacturing/ production tasks as needed
Qualifications and requirements of Manufacturing Assistant:
- Positive and upbeat attitude
- Highly motivated and willing to learn
- Takes direction well
- Entry-level position so no previous manufacturing experience needed!
This report is published eight times per year. Each Federal Reserve Bank gathers anecdotal information on current economic conditions in its District through reports from Bank and Branch directors and interviews with key business contacts, economists, market experts, and other sources.
Our client is currently seeking a Production Operator. This is a full time, temporary to possible permanent positions. The hours are 8pm - 6am Monday-Thursday or 10pm - 6am Monday - Friday (must be flexible). The pay rate is up to $15/hour.
Duties of Production Operator include:
- Perform machine setups (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
- Control and adjust the functions and settings of machines (e.g. speed)
- Feed the necessary raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools to ensure they meet requirements
- Test the operation of machines periodically to guarantee their smooth running
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to discover any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Maintain activity logs
Requirements and qualifications include:
- Ability to stand for the entire shift and show energy and enthusiasm
- Communicate well and follow instructions
- Mechanical aptitude; someone that enjoys working on vehicles or machines
- Graduate of technical or vocational school helpful
- Ability to pass a 13-panel pre-employment drug screen
- Available to begin working within 48 hours of an offer
Benefits: Health Insurance & Vacation Pay